Invisalign: The New Way to a Better Set of Teeth
Get a nice smile with Invisalign which can do wonders for self confidence but having crooked teeth can have an adverse affect the way you smile. All Smiles Dentist in Tarzana has been giving beautiful smiles for years. Have you ever kept your lips tight because you were afraid to smile? Well there have been many technological advancements recently to correct the alignment of your teeth. You can skip the whole permanent braces ordeal and get Invisalign.
Did you know that Invisalign is practically invisible? The problem with regular braces is smiling exposes these ugly metal brackets attached to your teeth. Yes they help in straightening your teeth but on the other hand they are big and bulky.
The big news in the Dental Care World is that there is a new dental technology that can make you smile whenever and wherever you want. This is known as Invisalign Teeth Straightening and All Smiles is board certified to provide treatment. This new dental technology gives the same results as regular metal braces. The Invisalign process consists of transparent aligners, also known as trays that are fitted over your upper or lower teeth to straighten them. If you want Invisalign and live in Tarzana then contact us for an appointment.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
- The Invisalign trays are invisible – Invisalign helps you achieve a good set of teeth – the only difference is that they are invisible, hence the name. This is made possible because the devices are made of clear, smooth, and comfortable plastic pieces. Unlike the metal braces, Invisalign is translucent, thus is not noticeable. Children may not mind their metal braces but teenagers and adults are more aware of their appearance. While wearing Invisalign, you can give your biggest smile, talk, and laugh without anyone noticing them.
- The Invisalign treatment is painless – With Invisalign, you will not feel any pointed wires or clasps like metal braces have. And that results in no irritation to your lips, gums, and cheeks. Of course All Smiles in Tarzana is as gentle as possible. Invisalign trays help to move your teeth slowly over a period of time and the movements are not even noticeable. Best of all taking your Invisalign aligners out and putting them back in is easy.
- The Invisalign trays are temporary – The patient can remove the Invisalign aligners when eating. Thus, you get to enjoy eating your favorite food like chips, pretzels, bagels or any hard-crust bread and even munching an apple or carrots. Foods are not trapped unlike with metal braces.
- The Invisalign trays are healthier – When your teeth have large spaces, food can get trapped and lead to decay and inflammation. But if your teeth are properly aligned there is less of a chance for decay. Also since Invisalign in removable you can do so before any meals. Regular braces are permanent!
- The Invisalign trays cheaper than regular braces – The cost of an Invisalign treatment in the US starts at $3,500 – $8,000 and averages $5,000. The price depends on your personal evaluation with the dentist and also depends on you Dental Insurance Plan. Invisalign covered by most Dental and/or Health insurance Agencies. At All Smiles Dentist in Tarzana we care about our patients and can set-up a payment financing plan. You can even also use your FSA or HAS cards to pay for the Invisalign treatment.
The process starts upon your consultation at our Tarzana Dentist Office. The Invisalign process will be explained to you in full detail. Next some X-Rays, Impressions, and Pictures are taken of your teeth. A cool computerized 3-D image of your mouth is rendered. Finally the Dentist uses the computer software to map out the best Invisalign treatment.
Treatment really begins when you get your first set of Invisalign trays. As you can see Invisalign Braces have many more advantages over the old metal permanent braces. Your teeth not only get straightened out, but you are also much more comfortable during the process. So give All Smiles Dental Care in Tarzana a call or fill out the contact form.
Contact our Tarzana Dentist Office about Invisalign