Here at All Smiles Dentist Office, we are proud to offer Invisalign in Tarzana CA.
Our Tarzana Invisalign® is a wonderful alternative treatment to braces. You can straighten your teeth without us putting metal in your mouth. Instead, we use plastic trays (also known as aligners) to move your teeth back into place. Each aligner is custom made to fit your mouth so you don’t have to worry about mouth irritation.
Welcome to Dr. Khanian Orthodontics Offering Braces, Invisalign
Dr. Robert Khanian has been in private practice for over 26 years. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), San Fernando Valley Dental Society (SFVDS), and Alpha Omega Dental Society (AODS). He is a former USC faculty member.
Since the aligners are removable, they are easier to keep clean. You can also continue to brush and floss your teeth without having to try to avoid harming your braces. It is also nice because you can eat whatever you want.
Invisalign® is also popular because the aligners are clear, so most people don’t even know you are wearing anything unless you tell them.
Why Choose Tarzana Orthodontist Dr. Robert Khanian?
- Improved Oral Hygiene — With an orthodontic appliance that is removable, you will be able to clean your teeth much more easily than if you were wearing metal braces.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a teeth-grinding or clenching habit, clear aligners can function as thin night guards that will protect your teeth from excessive wear.
- A Discreet Look — If you consider your orthodontic treatment to be a private matter, or simply feel that metal braces don’t fit with your self-image, a practically invisible form of orthodontic treatment might suit you.
- More Dietary Choices — To protect metal wires and braces, some diet modifications are necessary. With clear aligners, you can still bite into an apple or a crispy pizza crust.
- Comfort — The soft, flexible material of which Invisalign is made will not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth, as metal wires and braces can.
About Tarzana California
Tarzana is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles, California. Tarzana is on the site of a former ranch owned by author Edgar Rice Burroughs. It is named after Burroughs’ fictional jungle hero, Tarzan.
The area now known as Tarzana was occupied in 1797 by Spanish settlers and missionaries who established the San Fernando Mission. Later absorbed by Mexico, the land was ceded to the United States in 1848 by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo following the Mexican-American War. Under US rule it evolved into a series of large cattle ranches owned by local elites. Investors took over in the 1870s, turning grazing into large-scale wheat farm operation.
If you have considered straightening your teeth but don’t want to bother with braces, don’t hesitate to contact us today at (818) 343-2244.