Here at All Smiles Dentist Office, we are proud to offer Invisalign in Encino CA.
Welcome to Dr. Khanian Orthodontics Offering Braces, Invisalign
Dr. Robert Khanian has been in private practice for over 26 years. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), San Fernando Valley Dental Society (SFVDS), and Alpha Omega Dental Society (AODS). He is a former USC faculty member.
Since the aligners are removable, they are easier to keep clean. You can also continue to brush and floss your teeth without having to try to avoid harming your braces. It is also nice because you can eat whatever you want.
Our Tarzana Invisalign® is a wonderful alternative treatment to braces. You can straighten your teeth without us putting metal in your mouth. Instead, we use plastic trays (also known as aligners) to move your teeth back into place. Each aligner is custom made to fit your mouth so you don’t have to worry about mouth irritation.
Invisalign® is also popular because the aligners are clear, so most people don’t even know you are wearing anything unless you tell them.
Why Choose Encino Orthodontist Dr. Robert Khanian?
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a teeth-grinding or clenching habit, clear aligners can function as thin night guards that will protect your teeth from excessive wear.
- A Discreet Look — If you consider your orthodontic treatment to be a private matter, or simply feel that metal braces don’t fit with your self-image, a practically invisible form of orthodontic treatment might suit you.
- Improved Oral Hygiene — With an orthodontic appliance that is removable, you will be able to clean your teeth much more easily than if you were wearing metal braces.
- More Dietary Choices — To protect metal wires and braces, some diet modifications are necessary. With clear aligners, you can still bite into an apple or a crispy pizza crust.
- Comfort — The soft, flexible material of which Invisalign is made will not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth, as metal wires and braces can.
About Encino California
Encino is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California, United States.
In 1769, the Spanish Portola expedition, first Europeans to see inland areas of California, traveled north through Sepulveda pass into the San Fernando Valley on August 5 and stayed two nights at a native village near what is now Los Encinos State Historic Park. Fray Juan Crespi, a Franciscan missionary travelling with the expedition, named the valley “El Valle de Santa Catalina de Bononia de Los Encinos” (The Valley of St. Catherine of Bononia of the Oaks). All of Crespi’s name was later dropped except “Encino”.
If you have considered straightening your teeth but don’t want to bother with braces, don’t hesitate to contact us today at (818) 343-2244.